- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For UGI/DJJ displaced downward/right/Infant
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Small Intestine Volvulus (Midgut)
- baby, DJJ displaced downward/right, infant, Infant (person), Infant child, Infant child (person), Infants, Upper gastrointestinal tract X-ray abnormal, Upper GI tract X-ray abnormal, X-ray of upper GI tract abnormal, X-ray upper gastrointestinal tract abnormal
- External Links Related to UGI/DJJ displaced downward/right/Infant
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)