- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Tyrosine kinase assay/increased (Lab)
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Myelogenous leukemia, chronic
- ATP:protein-tyrosine O-phosphotransferase, EC 220.127.116.11, hydroxyaryl protein kinase, Hydroxyaryl-protein kinase, Increased, Kinase Protein-Tyrosine, Kinase Tyrosine, Kinase Tyrosine Protein, Kinase Tyrosine-Specific Protein, Kinase Tyrosylprotein, Kinases Protein-Tyrosine, Kinases Tyrosine Protein, Kinases Tyrosine-Specific Protein, Lab, Protein kinase (tyrosine), Protein Kinase Tyrosine-Specific, Protein Kinases Tyrosine, Protein Kinases Tyrosine-Specific, Protein Tyrosine Kinase, Protein Tyrosine Kinases, Protein-tyrosine kinase, Protein-tyrosine kinase (substance), Protein-Tyrosine Kinases, PTK, tyrosine kinase, Tyrosine Protein Kinase, Tyrosine Protein Kinases, Tyrosine Specific Protein Kinase, Tyrosine Specific Protein Kinases, Tyrosine-Specific Protein Kinase, Tyrosine-Specific Protein Kinases, tyrosyl protein kinase, Tyrosylprotein kinase
- Be the first to add a definition for Tyrosine kinase assay/increased (Lab)
- External Links Related to Tyrosine kinase assay/increased (Lab)
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)