- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Turner syndrome - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible causes found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Coarctation aorta
- Turner syndrome/Gonadal dysgenesis
- 45 X syndrome, 45X0 Turner's syndrome, anomaly chromosomes chromosomal sex Turner, chromosome anomaly sex Turner, chromosome XO syndrome, DWARFISM OVARIAN, genital dwarfism, Gonadal dysgenesis Turner, Karyotype 45 X, Monosomy X, monosomy X syndrome, Morgagni-Turner, Morgagni-Turner syndrome, Morgagni-Turner-Albright syndrome, ovarian dwarfism, ovarian short stature syndrome, primary ovarian insufficiency, pseudonuchal infantilism, Pterygolymphangiectasia syndrome, Shereshevskii-Turner syndrome, syndrome Turner, TS Turner's syndrome, Turner sex chromosome abnormality, TURNER SYNDROME, Turner syndrome (disorder), Turner syndrome (TS), Turner-Albright syndrome, Turners Syndrome, Turner's syndrome (disorder), Turner's syndrome unspecified, Turner-Ullrich, TURNER-VARNY SYNDROME, Ullrich-Turner syndrome, Ullrich-Turner syndrome (UTS), X monosomy, X0 Turner's syndrome, XO genotype, XO SYNDROME
- Be the first to add a definition for Turner syndrome - Causes
- External Links Related to Turner syndrome - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)