- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Traumatic pneumocephaly - Causes, Past history/Abdominal surgery
Available only to registered users.
- 7 possible diagnoses found
- Trauma Causes
- Pneumocephalus, traumatic
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Mediterranean fever, periodic
- Usage, Degenerative, Necrosis, Age Related Disorders
- Angiodysplasia, colon
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Small bowel obstruction
- Peritoneum, adhesions
- Talc peritoneal foreign body reaction