- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Serum specific antibodies increased: Trauma Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 171 possible diagnoses found
- Trauma Causes (1)
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent) (140)
- Infected organ, Abscesses (2)
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders (24)
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders (1)
- Reference to Organ System (2)
- Drugs (1)
- Synonyms (10)
- External Links Related to Serum specific antibodies increased
- Trauma Causes:
- Rabies vaccine (Rabavert) Administration/Toxicity