- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Transcobalamin I, serum (Lab) - Increased
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Myelogenous leukemia, chronic
- Blood Serum, Cobalamin binding protein, Cobalamin Binding Proteins, Cobalamin-Binding Proteins, I, Lab, Proteins Cobalamin-Binding, Proteins Vitamin B12-Binding, Ser, serum, Serum (Blood), Serum (substance), Serum Blood, Serums, Transcobalamin, Transcobalamin (substance), transcobalamins, Vitamin B 12 Binding Proteins, Vitamin B 12-Binding Proteins, VITAMIN B A 12 BINDING PROTEINS, Vitamin B12 binding protein, Vitamin B12 Binding Proteins, VITAMIN B12-BINDING PROTEIN, Vitamin B12-Binding Proteins
- Be the first to add a definition for Transcobalamin I, serum (Lab) - Increased
- External Links Related to Transcobalamin I, serum (Lab) - Increased
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)