- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Trance like State/Intoxication, Lymphocytic sialadenitis/autoimmune - Causes
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 9 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Hepatitis C virus (non-A, non-B)
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Lymphocytic sialadenitis/autoimmune
- Opiates/Narcotics Administration/Toxicity
- Dextromethorphan (Delsym/DM) Administration/Toxicity
- Ketamine (Ketalar) Administration/Toxicity/abuse/intake
- Nitrous oxide (N2O) Administration/Toxicity/abuse
- Salvia Divinorum herbal/Toxicity
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Opiate overdose toxidrome
- Phencyclidine (Angel dust) intoxication