- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Torsion testes/spermatic cord - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible causes found
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Torsion testis/Spermatic cord
- Spermatic Cord Torsion, Spermatic Cord Torsions, TESTICLE TORSION, Testicular torsion, Testicular Torsions, Testis torsion, Torsion of spermatic cord, Torsion of spermatic cord (disorder), Torsion of testicle, TORSION OF TESTICULAR CORD, Torsion of Testis, Torsion of testis (disorder), Torsion of testis unspecified, Torsion of testis unspecified (disorder), Torsion Spermatic Cord, torsion testes, Torsion Testicular, TORSION TESTIS, Torsions Spermatic Cord, Torsions Testicular
- Be the first to add a definition for Torsion testes/spermatic cord - Causes
- External Links Related to Torsion testes/spermatic cord - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)