- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Tonic contracture of face muscles
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Schwartz-Jampel syndrome
- Contracture, Contracture (morphologic abnormality), CONTRACTURE MUSCLE, Contracture muscle(s), Contracture of muscle, Contractures, Craniofacial muscle, Craniofacial muscle (body structure), facial muscle, Facial muscle (body structure), Facial Muscles, Muscle contracture, Muscle contracture (disorder), Muscle Facial, Muscle group of face, Muscle of face, Muscle of facial expression, Muscles Facial, Set of facial muscles, Set of muscles of face
- Be the first to add a definition for Tonic contracture of face muscles
- External Links Related to Tonic contracture of face muscles
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)