- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Tongue claudication/sign
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Temporal/Craniotemporal arteritis
- claudication, Claudication (finding), Diagnostic Findings, Finding, Lameness, LEG PAIN WITH WALKING, Limping, Lingual, Linguo-, LOWER EXTREMITY EXERTIONAL PAIN, LOWER EXTREMITY PAIN WALKING, sign/symptom, Signs and Symptoms, SIGNS SYMPTOMS, Symptoms and Signs, TONGUE, Tongue structure, Tongue structure (body structure), Tongues
- Be the first to add a definition for Tongue claudication/sign
- External Links Related to Tongue claudication/sign
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)