- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For TNF-alpha (tumor necrosis factor) level (Lab) - Increased
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Granulomatous, Inflammatory Disorders
- Inflammation, acute
- Acute inflammatory reaction
- Cachectin, Cachectin Tumor Necrosis Factor, Cachectin-Tumor Necrosis Factor, Lab, TNF, TNF alpha, TNF Superfamily Member 2, TNFA, TNF-Alpha, Tumor Necrosis Factor, Tumor necrosis factor (substance), tumor necrosis factor alpha, Tumor necrosis factor alpha (substance), TUMOR NECROSIS FACTOR LIGAND SUPERFAMILY MEMBER 002, Tumor Necrosis Factor Ligand Superfamily Member 2, Tumor necrosis factor.alpha, Tumor Necrosis Factor-alpha, Tumor Necrosis Factor-alpha (macrophage-derived), Tumour necrosis factor, Tumour necrosis factor alpha
- Be the first to add a definition for TNF-alpha (tumor necrosis factor) level (Lab) - Increased
- External Links Related to TNF-alpha (tumor necrosis factor) level (Lab) - Increased
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)