- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Tinea unguium/onychomycosis - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible causes found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Tinea pedis
- Tinea unguium
- Dermatophytic onychia, dermatophytosis nail, Dermatophytosis of nail, Dermatophytosis of nail (disorder), Fungal infection of nail, Fungal nail infection, fungus infection nail, Fungus Nail, infection fungus nail, Infection fungus nail(s), nail dermatophytosis, Nail dermatophytosis or fungal infection or onychomycosis or tinea unguium, Nail fungal infection, Nail Fungus, NAIL INFECTION FUNGAL, nail ringworm, Nail tinea, OM Onychomycosis, onychia dermatophytic, Onychomycoses, Onychomycosis, Onychomycosis ((tinea of nail)), Onychomycosis (disorder), Onychomycosis due to dermatophyte, Onychomycosis due to dermatophyte (disorder), ringworm nail, Ringworm of nail, Tinea of nail, Tinea of nail onychomycosis, tinea unguium, Tinea unguium (disorder), unguium tinea
- Be the first to add a definition for Tinea unguium/onychomycosis - Causes
- External Links Related to Tinea unguium/onychomycosis - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)