- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Thrombin time increased/normal fibrinogen (Lab)
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Circulating anticoagulant
- Blood fibrinogen normal, Lab, Thrombin clotting time prolonged, THROMBIN TIME ELEVATED, THROMBIN TIME INCREASED, Thrombin time prolonged, Thrombin time prolonged result, TT ELEVATED, TT INCREASED, TT PROLONGED
- Be the first to add a definition for Thrombin time increased/normal fibrinogen (Lab)
- External Links Related to Thrombin time increased/normal fibrinogen (Lab)
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)