- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Throat/Nasal swab PCR Mycotoxin/T2 present
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Trichothecene mycotoxin/weapon exposure
- Fusariotoxin, Fusaritoxin, Mycotoxin T2, PCR, PCR Polymerase chain reaction, PCR Polymerase chain reactn, Polymerase chain reaction, Polymerase Chain Reactions, Reaction Polymerase Chain, Reactions Polymerase Chain, T 2 Toxin, T AA TOXIN 02, T-2 fungal toxin, T-2 fungal toxin (substance), T2 toxin, T-2 Toxin, Throat/Nasal sample, Toxin T2, Toxin T-2, Trichothec-9-ene-3 4 8 15-tetrol 12 13-epoxy- 4 15-diacetate 8-(3-methylbutanoate) (3alpha 4beta 8alpha)-
- Be the first to add a definition for Throat/Nasal swab PCR Mycotoxin/T2 present
- External Links Related to Throat/Nasal swab PCR Mycotoxin/T2 present
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)