- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Threonine level (Lab) - Increased
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Combined carboxylase/Biotinidase deficiency
- Propionicacidemia/ketotic glycinemia
- L Threonine, Lab, L-Threonine, L-Threonine (substance), Thr, threonine, Threonine (substance)
- Be the first to add a definition for Threonine level (Lab) - Increased
- External Links Related to Threonine level (Lab) - Increased
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)