- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Thoracentesis/Milky fluid present
Available only to registered users.
- 4 possible diagnoses found
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Pleural chylous effusion
- Thoracic duct fistula
- Thoracic duct obstruction
- Thoracic duct rupture/fistula/perforat.
- Aspiration pleural cavity, Chest Aspiration, Milky fluid present, Paracentesis of chest, Pleuracentesis, Pleural aspiration, Pleural cavity aspiration, Pleural cavity tap, pleural tap, Pleurocentesis, Puncture of Pleural Cavity for Aspiration, Thoracentesis, Thoracentesis (procedure), Thoracic Paracentesis, Thoracocentesis
- External Links Related to Thoracentesis/Milky fluid present
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)