- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Testicular feminization syndrome - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible causes found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Testicular feminization syndrome
- Androgen Insensitivity Syndrome Complete, androgen receptor (AR) deficiency, androgen receptor deficiency, Androgen-Insensitivity Syndrome Complete, complete androgen insensitivity syndrome, complete androgen insensitivity syndrome (CAIS), complete androgen resistance syndrome, complete feminizing testes syndrome, complete testicular feminization s, dihydrotestosterone receptor (DHTR) deficiency, dihydrotestosterone receptor deficiency, Feminisation testicular, Feminization Syndrome (Testicular), feminization testicle, Feminization testicular, Goldberg Maxwell syndrome, Goldberg-Maxwell, GOLDBERG-MAXWELL SYNDROME, Goldberg-Morris syndrome, hairless pseudofemale, Hairless woman syndrome, HAIRLESS WOMEN SYNDROME, MORRIS SYNDROME, Syndrome of feminising testes, Syndrome of feminizing testes, syndrome testicular feminization, testicle feminization, Testicul feminisation syndrome, Testicul feminization syndrome, Testicular feminisation, Testicular feminisation syndrome, Testicular feminization, Testicular feminization (disorder), testicular feminization (TFM) syndrome, TFM Testic feminisation synd, TFM Testic feminization synd, TFM Testicular feminisation syndrome, TFM Testicular feminization syndrome
- Be the first to add a definition for Testicular feminization syndrome - Causes
- External Links Related to Testicular feminization syndrome - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)