- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For TEST/Indocyanine green dye retention increased
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Cirrhosis, Primary Biliary
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Hepatitis, alcoholic
- 1H-Benz(e)indolium 2-(7-(1 3-dihydro-1 1-dimethyl-3-(4-sulfobutyl)-2H-benz(e)indol-2-ylidene)-1 3 5-heptatrienyl)-1 1-dimethyl-3-(4-sulfobutyl)- inner salt sodium salt, Green Indocyanine, Increased, INDOCYANINE GREEN, Indocyanine green (product), Indocyanine green (substance), INDOCYANINE GREEN PREPARATION, retention, Test, Ujoveridin, Vofaverdin, Vophaverdin, Wofaverdin
- External Links Related to TEST/Indocyanine green dye retention increased
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)