- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For TEST/Helicobacter C13 urea/breath test abnormal
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Helicobacteria pylori infection
- Reference to Organ System
- Peptic ulcer disease
- Abnormal, Helicobacter pylori urea breath test, Test
- External Links Related to TEST/Helicobacter C13 urea/breath test abnormal
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)