- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Tender/painful lateral shoulder
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Infected organ, Abscesses
- Septic Acromioclavicular Arthritis/Pyogenic
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Calcific tendonitis/shoulder
- Be the first to add a definition for Tender/painful lateral shoulder
- External Links Related to Tender/painful lateral shoulder
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)