- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Tender facial dermal lesions
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Granulomatous, Inflammatory Disorders
- Granuloma, facial
- Facial appearance, Facial appearance (observable entity), Facies, lesion skin, SKIN LESION, Skin lesion (disorder), Skin lesions, Sore pain, Sore to touch, Soreness, Soreness (finding), Tender pain, Tenderness, Tenderness (finding), Tenderness finding, Tenderness finding (finding)
- Be the first to add a definition for Tender facial dermal lesions
- External Links Related to Tender facial dermal lesions
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)