- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Temporal artery swelling
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Temporal/Craniotemporal arteritis
- Arteries Temporal, Artery Temporal, Bulge, Bulging, Bulging (morphologic abnormality), Finding of swelling, Finding of swelling (finding), Observation of swelling, Part of body puffy, Part of body swollen, Swelling, Swelling (excl K07), Swelling (excluding K07), Swelling (finding), Swollen, Temporal Arteries, Temporal Artery, Tumefaction, Tumescence
- Be the first to add a definition for Temporal artery swelling
- External Links Related to Temporal artery swelling
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)