- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Temporal artery/swelling, inflammation
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Temporal/Craniotemporal arteritis
- Arteries Temporal, Artery Temporal, Bulge, Bulging, Bulging (morphologic abnormality), Finding of swelling, Finding of swelling (finding), Observation of swelling, Part of body puffy, Part of body swollen, Swelling, Swelling (excl K07), Swelling (excluding K07), Swelling (finding), Swollen, Temporal Arteries, Temporal Artery, Tumefaction, Tumescence
The temporal artery is a blood vessel placed anatomically on the lateral edge of both eyes in the temples and can sometimes be tender and swollen , usually in cranial temporal arteritis syndrome.
- External Links Related to Temporal artery/swelling, inflammation
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)