- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Temporal artery/swelling, inflammation
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Temporal/Craniotemporal arteritis
- Arteries Temporal, Artery Temporal, Bulge, Bulging, Bulging (morphologic abnormality), Finding of swelling, Finding of swelling (finding), Observation of swelling, Part of body puffy, Part of body swollen, Swelling, Swelling (excl K07), Swelling (excluding K07), Swelling (finding), Swollen, Temporal Arteries, Temporal Artery, Tumefaction, Tumescence
The temporal artery is a blood vessel placed anatomically on the lateral edge of both eyes in the temples and can sometimes be tender and swollen , usually in cranial temporal arteritis syndrome.
- External Links Related to Temporal artery/swelling, inflammation
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)