- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Talc dust mining/exposure/result - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible causes found
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Talc dust mining/exposure
- fibrosis lung due to talc, lung fibrosis due to talc, Pneumoconiosis due to talc, Pneumoconiosis due to talc (disorder), Pneumoconiosis due to talc dust, PNEUMOCONIOSIS TALC, Pulmonary talcosis, Talc lung disease, Talc Pneumoconiosis, Talc workers' pneumoconiosis, Talcosis, TALCOSIS PULMONARY
- Be the first to add a definition for Talc dust mining/exposure/result - Causes
- External Links Related to Talc dust mining/exposure/result - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)