- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Talc crystals/retina sign
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Intravenous drug abuse
- Intravenous talc/granulomatous lung dis
- crystals, Eye Retina (MMHCC), Native hydrous magnesium silicate, Retina, RETINAL, Retinal structure, Retinal structure (body structure), Retinas, Talc, Talc (Mg3H2(SiO3)4), Talc (product), Talc (substance), TALC PREPARATION, Talcum
- Be the first to add a definition for Talc crystals/retina sign
- External Links Related to Talc crystals/retina sign
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)