- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For T-cell/T8/suppressor cell (Lab) - Increased
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- T-cell leukemia
- Antigen CD8, ANTIGENS CD 008, Antigens CD8, Antigens Leu-2, Antigens T-Cell T8, CD 008 ANTIGENS, CD8, CD8 Ag, CD8 Antigen, CD8 Antigens, CD8 Cluster of differentiation antigen 8, CD8 molecule, CD8-Cluster of diff antigen 8, Class 1 hum leucocyte ag recep, Class 1 human leucocyte antigen receptor, Class 1 human leukocyte antigen receptor, Cluster of diff antigen 8, Cluster of differentiation antigen 8, HLA Class 1 human leucocyte antigen receptor, HLA Class 1 human leukocyte antigen receptor, HLA-Class 1 hum leuc ag recept, Lab, Leu 2 Antigens, LEU ANTIGENS 02, Leu-2 Antigens, Leucocyte 2, Leukocyte 2, Lymphocyte antigen CD8, Lymphocyte antigen CD8 (substance), OKT8 antigen, OKT8 Ortho Kung T8, Ortho Kung T8, suppressor T lymphocyte marker, T AAD ANTIGENS 08 T CELL, T8 Antigens T Cell, T8 Antigens T-Cell, T8 molecule, T8 T-cell lineage 8, T-cell lineage 8, T-Cell T8 Antigens, T-suppressor / cytotoxic cell marker, T-suppressor/cytotox cell mark
- Be the first to add a definition for T-cell/T8/suppressor cell (Lab) - Increased
- External Links Related to T-cell/T8/suppressor cell (Lab) - Increased
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)