- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Presentation/Fever Immigrant Recent Home country visit: Synonyms
Available only to registered users.
- 117 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent) (114)
- Infected organ, Abscesses (1)
- Heirarchical Major Groups (1)
- Drugs (1)
- Synonyms (78)
- External Links Related to Presentation/Fever Immigrant Recent Home country visit
- Alteration in body temperature hyperthermia fever, Body temperature above normal, Body temperature above normal (finding), Body temperature increased, Countries Developing, Countries Less-Developed, Countries Third-World, Countries Under-Developed, Country Developing, Country Less-Developed, Country Third-World, Country Under-Developed, Developing Countries, Developing Country, developing nation, Developing Nations, emerging nation, Febrile, febris, Feels feverish, Fever, Fever (finding), Fever unspecified, Feverish, Fevers, Has a temperature, High body temperature, High temperature, hyperthermia, Hyperthermias, Hyperthermic, Increased body temperature, Increased body temperature (finding), LDC, Less Developed Countries, less developed country, Less Developed Nations, Less-Developed Countries, Less-Developed Country, Less-Developed Nation, Less-Developed Nations, Nation Developing, Nation Less-Developed, Nation Third-World, Nation Under-Developed, Nations Developing, Nations Less-Developed, Nations Third-World, Nations Under-Developed, Presentation, Pyrexia, Pyrexia (D), Pyrexia (D) (finding), Pyrexia (finding), Pyrexial, Pyrexias, Recent Immigrant, Temperature elevated, TEMPERATURE ELEVATION, temperature high, TEMPERATURE INCREASE, Temperature raised, Third World Countries, Third World country, Third World Nations, Third-World Countries, Third-World Country, Third-World Nation, Third-World Nations, Travel to developing country, Under Developed Countries, Under Developed Nations, Underdeveloped Countries, Under-Developed Countries, underdeveloped country, Under-Developed Country, Under-Developed Nation, Under-Developed Nations