- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Patient/Immune compromised/Immune suppressed: Synonyms
Available only to registered users.
- 102 possible diagnoses found
- Surgical, Procedure Complication (1)
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent) (67)
- Infected organ, Abscesses (23)
- Neoplastic Disorders (7)
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders (1)
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders (1)
- Pathophysiologic (2)
- Synonyms (33)
- External Links Related to Patient/Immune compromised/Immune suppressed
- DEFIC SYNDROME IMMUNOL, DEFIC SYNDROMES IMMUNOL, Deficiency Syndrome Immunologic, Deficiency Syndrome Immunological, Deficiency Syndromes Immunologic, Deficiency Syndromes Immunological, hypoimmunity, immune deficiency disorder, Immune deficiency disorder disease or syndrome, Immune Deficiency Disorders Diseases and Syndromes, Immunodeficiency, Immuno-Deficiency, Immunodeficiency (disorder), Immunodeficiency disease, Immunodeficiency Disorder, Immunodeficiency disorder (disorder), immunodeficiency syndrome, Immunodeficiency syndromes, Immunodeficiency unspecified, IMMUNOL DEFIC SYNDROME, IMMUNOL DEFIC SYNDROMES, Immunologic Deficiency Syndrome, Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes, Immunological Deficiency Syndrome, Immunological Deficiency Syndromes, Patient, Syndrome Immunologic Deficiency, Syndrome Immunological Deficiency, Syndromes Immunologic Deficiency, Syndromes Immunological Deficiency, Unspecified immunity deficienc, Unspecified immunity deficiency, Unspecified immunity deficiency (disorder)