- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Patient/Immune compromised/Immune suppressed: Synonyms
Available only to registered users.
- 102 possible diagnoses found
- Surgical, Procedure Complication (1)
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent) (67)
- Infected organ, Abscesses (23)
- Neoplastic Disorders (7)
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders (1)
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders (1)
- Pathophysiologic (2)
- Synonyms (33)
- External Links Related to Patient/Immune compromised/Immune suppressed
- DEFIC SYNDROME IMMUNOL, DEFIC SYNDROMES IMMUNOL, Deficiency Syndrome Immunologic, Deficiency Syndrome Immunological, Deficiency Syndromes Immunologic, Deficiency Syndromes Immunological, hypoimmunity, immune deficiency disorder, Immune deficiency disorder disease or syndrome, Immune Deficiency Disorders Diseases and Syndromes, Immunodeficiency, Immuno-Deficiency, Immunodeficiency (disorder), Immunodeficiency disease, Immunodeficiency Disorder, Immunodeficiency disorder (disorder), immunodeficiency syndrome, Immunodeficiency syndromes, Immunodeficiency unspecified, IMMUNOL DEFIC SYNDROME, IMMUNOL DEFIC SYNDROMES, Immunologic Deficiency Syndrome, Immunologic Deficiency Syndromes, Immunological Deficiency Syndrome, Immunological Deficiency Syndromes, Patient, Syndrome Immunologic Deficiency, Syndrome Immunological Deficiency, Syndromes Immunologic Deficiency, Syndromes Immunological Deficiency, Unspecified immunity deficienc, Unspecified immunity deficiency, Unspecified immunity deficiency (disorder)