- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Patient/AIDS established population: Synonyms
Available only to registered users.
- 101 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent) (73)
- Infected organ, Abscesses (8)
- Neoplastic Disorders (7)
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders (2)
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders (1)
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders (1)
- Reference to Organ System (4)
- Drugs (3)
- Poisoning (Specific Agent) (2)
- Synonyms (9)
- External Links Related to Patient/AIDS established population
- Group, Group (social concept), Group Population, Groups Population, HIV-infection (AIDS/ARC), HIV-infection/aids, Population, Population Group, Population Groups