- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Fetal anomaly - Causes: Synonyms
Available only to registered users.
- 112 possible causes found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders (2)
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders (2)
- Usage, Degenerative, Necrosis, Age Related Disorders (1)
- Heirarchical Major Groups (1)
- Drugs (77)
- Poisoning (Specific Agent) (29)
- Synonyms (61)
- External Links Related to Fetal anomaly - Causes
- ABNORM, ABNORM CONGEN, Abnormal development, Abnormalities, Abnormalities Congenital, Abnormality, Abnormality Congenital, Anomalous formation, anomaly, Anomaly anomaly congen, ANOMALY CONGENITAL, Birth Defect, BIRTH DEFECTS, CM Congenital malformation, CONGEN ABNORM, CONGEN DEFECTS, Congenital Abnormalities, Congenital Abnormality, Congenital Anatomic Abnormality, Congenital Anatomical Abnormality, CONGENITAL ANOMALIES, Congenital anomaly, Congenital anomaly (disorder), Congenital anomaly (morphologic abnormality), Congenital anomaly unspecified, Congenital Defect, Congenital Defect/Deformity, congenital defects, Congenital deformity, Congenital deformity (disorder), Congenital deformity (morphologic abnormality), congenital malformation, Congenital malformation (disorder), Congenital malformation (morphologic abnormality), Congenital malformation unspecified, Congenital Malformations, Defect Birth, Defect Congenital, Defect/deformity congenital, Defects Birth, DEFECTS CONGEN, Defects Congenital, Deformities, Deformity, deformity congenital, Deformity/defect congenital, Developmental abnormality, Developmental anomaly, Developmental anomaly (morphologic abnormality), Developmental defect, Developmental disturbance, Developmental malformation, Developmental Malformations, dysgenesis, Fetal development abnormality, Fetal developmental abnormality, Fetal malformation, Foetal malformation, Malformation, malformations, SECTION 2 CONGENITAL ANOMALIES