- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Synonym/Maduromycosis
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Madura foot/Mycetoma/Maduramycosis
- eumycetoma, Eumycotic madura foot, Eumycotic mycetoma, Eumycotic mycetoma (disorder), Eumycotic mycetoma of foot, Eumycotic mycetoma of foot (disorder), Foot Madura, Fungal mycetoma, infection mycetoma mycotic, Madura foot, Madura foot mycotic, madurae mycetoma, madurae mycetoma mycotic, Maduramycosis, Maduromycoses, maduromycosis, Maduromycosis (disorder), Maduromycosis mycotic, mycetoma, Mycetoma (disorder), mycetoma eumycotic, mycetoma infection mycotic, mycetoma madurae, mycetoma madurae mycotic, Mycetoma mycotic, Mycetoma of foot (disorder), Mycetoma unspecified, Mycetoma unspecified (disorder), Mycetomas, Mycetomata, Mycotic (mycetomas) or (madura foot), Mycotic madura foot, Mycotic maduromycosis, MYCOTIC MYCETOMA, Mycotic mycetoma (disorder), Mycotic mycetomas, Synonym
- External Links Related to Synonym/Maduromycosis
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)