- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Sycosis barbae - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible causes found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Sycosis barbae
- Staphylococcus aureus infection
- barbae sycosis, barbae tinea, Barbers itch, barber's itch, Barbers rash, Barber's rash, BEARD DERMATOPHYTOSIS, beard ringworm, beard tinea, dermatophytosis beard, Dermatophytosis of beard, Dermatophytosis of scalp or beard or Kerion, Folliculitis barbae, itch barber's, Mycotic sycosis, ringworm beard, Sycosis barbae (disorder), Sycosis barbae not parasitic, Sycosis mycotic, Sycosis non-parasitic, sycosis tinea, Sycosis vulgaris, Tinea barbae, Tinea barbae (disorder), tinea beard, Tinea sycosis, vulgaris sycosis
- Be the first to add a definition for Sycosis barbae - Causes
- External Links Related to Sycosis barbae - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)