- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Swallows better/lifting chin/arching back
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Oculopharyngeal muscular dystrophy
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Swallows better by lifting chin arching back
- Be the first to add a definition for Swallows better/lifting chin/arching back
- External Links Related to Swallows better/lifting chin/arching back
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)