- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Swallowing claudication/sign
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Temporal/Craniotemporal arteritis
- Cannot get food down, Can't get food down, claudication, Claudication (finding), DEGLUTITION DIS, Deglutition Disorder, Deglutition Disorders, Diagnostic Findings, difficult swallowing, Difficulty in swallowing, difficulty swallowing, Difficulty swallowing (finding), Disorder deglutition, Disorders Deglutition, Dysphagia, Dysphagia (disorder), Finding, Lameness, LEG PAIN WITH WALKING, Limping, LOWER EXTREMITY EXERTIONAL PAIN, LOWER EXTREMITY PAIN WALKING, sign/symptom, Signs and Symptoms, SIGNS SYMPTOMS, Swallowing difficult, Swallowing difficulties, SWALLOWING DIFFICULTY, SWALLOWING DIS, Swallowing Disorder, Swallowing Disorders, Symptoms and Signs
- Be the first to add a definition for Swallowing claudication/sign
- External Links Related to Swallowing claudication/sign
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)