- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Suprapubic Mass Midline
Available only to registered users.
- 4 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Adenocarcinoma, prostate
- Carcinoma, bladder/transitional cell
- Functional, Physiologic Variant Disorders
- Pregnancy, 3rd trimester
Palpable mass obove the pubis in lower abdomen.
- External Links Related to Suprapubic Mass Midline
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)