- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Superficial skin varices - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible causes found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Klippel-Trenaunay syndrome
- Functional, Physiologic Variant Disorders
- Pregnancy, 3rd trimester
- Be the first to add a definition for Superficial skin varices - Causes
- External Links Related to Superficial skin varices - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)