- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Suberosis lung/disease - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible causes found
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Suberosis lung/disease
- Cork-handlers' disease, Corkhandler's disease, Cork-handlers' disease or lung, corkhandler's disease or lung, Cork-handlers' lung, corkworker's disease or lung, disease (or disorder) corkhandler's or corkworker's, hypersensitivity pneumonitis corkhandler's, pneumonitis hypersensitivity corkhandler's, Suberosis, Suberosis (disorder)
- Be the first to add a definition for Suberosis lung/disease - Causes
- External Links Related to Suberosis lung/disease - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)