- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Subcutaneous swellings/resolves
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Reference to Organ System
- Adiposis dolorosa (Dercum)
- Dropsy, Edema, Edema (finding), Edema (morphologic abnormality), Edema (observable entity), Edema lesion, Edema symptom, Edema unspecified, EDEMAS, Edematous, Fascia Superficial, Hydrops, Hydrops (morphologic abnormality), Hypoderm, Hypodermis, Interstitial edema, Interstitial oedema, Oedema, Oedema lesion, Oedema symptom, Oedema unspecified, Oedematous, Subcutaneous connective tissue, Subcutaneous tissue, Subcutaneous tissue structure, Subcutaneous tissue structure (body structure), SUBCUTANEOUS TISSUES, Subcutaneous Tissues and Structures, Superficial fascia, SWELLING, Tela Subcutanea, Tissue Subcutaneous, Tissues Subcutaneous
- Be the first to add a definition for Subcutaneous swellings/resolves
- External Links Related to Subcutaneous swellings/resolves
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)