- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Stupor/poor reponse to stimulus, Drug induced Neutropenia. - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 7 possible diagnoses found
- Antihistamine Administration/Toxicity/effect
- Oral hypoglycemic Administration/Toxicity/effect
- Phenothiazines Administration/Toxicity
- Carbamazepine (Tegretol/Carbatrol) adm
- Chlorpromazine (Thorazine) Administration/Toxicity
- Methyldopa (Aldomet) Administration/Toxicity
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Alcohol/Ethanol ingestion/intake