- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For STOOL Red color with KOH/Phenophthalein reaction - Increased
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Laxative abuse
- Phenolphthalein (Exlax) Administration/Toxicity
- 1(3H)-Isobenzofuranone 3 3-bis(4-hydroxyphenyl)-, Dung, Faecal, Faeces, Fecal, Fecal matter, Feces, Feces (substance), Gastrointestinal Tract Feces, phenolphthalein, Phenolphthalein (product), Phenolphthalein (substance), PHENOLPHTHALEIN PREPARATION, PHENOLPHTHALEIN WHITE, PHENOLPHTHALEIN WHITE PREPARATION, PHENPOLPHTHALEIN, Red color with, Stool
- Be the first to add a definition for STOOL Red color with KOH/Phenophthalein reaction - Increased
- External Links Related to STOOL Red color with KOH/Phenophthalein reaction - Increased
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)