- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For STOOL Potassium - Increased
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Cholera/Bengal strain
- Hog cholera/vibriosis
- Dung, Faecal, Faeces, Fecal, Fecal matter, Feces, Feces (substance), Gastrointestinal Tract Feces, K, K element, K Potassium, POTASSIUM, Potassium (substance), POTASSIUM PREPARATION, Potassium product, Potassium product (product), Potassium product (substance), Stool
- Be the first to add a definition for STOOL Potassium - Increased
- External Links Related to STOOL Potassium - Increased
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)