- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Sting area/Tap-test Pain/Sign, Capnocytophaga Canimorsus (CDC group DF2) - Causes
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 8 possible diagnoses found
- Surgical, Procedure Complication
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Capnocytophaga/anaerobic (DF2) sepsis
- Asplenic status/bacteremia (capsule)
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Sickle cell anemia
- Reference to Organ System
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Scorpion (Bark scorpion) sting