- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Stiff fifth digits
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Silver-Russell syndrome
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Faciocardiorenal Syndrome (Eastman-Bixler)
- Be the first to add a definition for Stiff fifth digits
- External Links Related to Stiff fifth digits
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)