- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Staphyloma/eye/sclera - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 6 possible causes found
- Trauma Causes
- Eyeball injury
- Infected organ, Abscesses
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Deficiency Disorders
- Avitaminosis A
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- ectasia sclera, sclera ectasia, Scleral ectasia, Scleral staphyloma, Scleral staphyloma (disorder), Staphyloma of sclera
Bulging of thin sclera/cornea.
- External Links Related to Staphyloma/eye/sclera - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)