- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Staphylococcal scalded skin syndrome (SSSS) - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible causes found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Staphylococcal/scalded skin syndrome
- Staphylococcus aureus infection
- Dermatitis exfoliativa neonatorum, Disease Ritter, Disease Ritter's, exfoliation dermatitis neonatorum, Ritter, RITTER DIS, Ritter Disease, RITTERS DIS, Ritters Disease, Ritter's disease, Ritter's-Lyells syndrome, scalded skin syndrome, SCALDED SKIN SYNDROME STAPH, Scalded Skin Syndrome Staphylococcal, Scalded-Skin Syndrome Staphylococcal, Scalded-Skin Syndromes Staphylococcal, SSSS, SSSS Staphylococcal scalded skin syndrome, SSSS-Staph scalded skin syndr, STAPH SCALDED SKIN SYNDROME, Staphylococcal scalded skin syndrome, Staphylococcal scalded skin syndrome (disorder), Staphylococcal Scalded-Skin Syndrome, Staphylococcal Scalded-Skin Syndromes, syndrome scalded skin, Syndrome Staphylococcal Scalded-Skin, Syndromes Staphylococcal Scalded-Skin, Toxic epidermal necrolysis subcorneal type, Toxic epidermal necrolysis subcorneal type (disorder)
- Be the first to add a definition for Staphylococcal scalded skin syndrome (SSSS) - Causes
- External Links Related to Staphylococcal scalded skin syndrome (SSSS) - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)