- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Standing inc/shortness of breath/Platypnea
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Shunt, right to left, cardiac
- Shunts, intrapulmonary, small multiple
- Difficulty in standing, Difficulty standing, Difficulty standing (finding), Dysstasia, Increased shortness of breath, Increased SOB, Increasing breathlessness, Increasing breathlessness (finding), SHORTNESS OF BREATH INCREASED, STANDING DIFFICULTY
- Be the first to add a definition for Standing inc/shortness of breath/Platypnea
- External Links Related to Standing inc/shortness of breath/Platypnea
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)