- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Squatting child/Heart disease sign
Available only to registered users.
- 5 possible diagnoses found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Congenital cyanotic heart disease
- Tetralogy of Fallot
- Taussig-Bing malformation
- Reference to Organ System
- Congestive heart failure
- Congestive heart failure/occult/chron.
- Be the first to add a definition for Squatting child/Heart disease sign
- External Links Related to Squatting child/Heart disease sign
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)