- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Sputum rice pellets/sign
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Bacterial tracheitis
- Abnormal sputum, Abnormal sputum (finding), Abnormal sputum/phlegm, abnormality sputum, RESPIRATORY SYMPTOM, Respiratory symptom (finding), Respiratory symptom findings, Respiratory symptoms, Respiratory symptoms (finding), Rice pellets, Signs and Symptoms Respiratory, SIGNS SYMPTOMS RESPIRATORY, SPUTUM ABNORMAL, Sputum examination abnormal, Sputum examination abnormal (finding), Sputum/phlegm abnormal
- Be the first to add a definition for Sputum rice pellets/sign
- External Links Related to Sputum rice pellets/sign
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)