- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Sputum/large cast or plug expectorated
Available only to registered users.
- 4 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Aspergillosis, bronchopulmonary/hypersn
- Aspergillosis, invasive pulmonary type
- Aspergillosis, pulmonary, mycetoma type
- Be the first to add a definition for Sputum/large cast or plug expectorated
- External Links Related to Sputum/large cast or plug expectorated
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)