- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Sputum brownish flecks/plugs, Hepatitis B surface antigen positive (Lab) - Increased
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 16 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis Delta Viral
- Immune deficiency , acquired (AIDS/HIV)
- Neonatal hepatitis
- Hepatitis, chronic active/HBV
- Aspergillosis, bronchopulmonary/hypersn
- Hepatitis B vasculitis syndrome
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Carcinoma, hepatocellular
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Polyarteritis nodosa
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Reference to Organ System
- Cryoimmunoglobulinemic syndrome
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Intravenous drug abuse
- Tobacco smoking/excess
- Anthracosis/coal workers lung
- Organ Poisoning (Intoxication)